Podcast – Episode 001
These are the show notes for our first ever podcast!
I have split them into the three topics I spoke about on the show:
- In Defense Of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto by Michael Pollan
- The Bread Kitchen – Titli Nihaan
- Teriyaki Salmon With Sriracha Cream Sauce
- I forgot to mention that most of my seeds come from Victory Seed Company.
- Mom’s Seeded Mitts on Ravelry.
- Matthew’s Winter Socks on Ravelry.
- Seasonal Papercraft Frame with Easter theme.
- Radio Flyer wagon in its original state.
The theme music is “Groundwork” by Kevin MacLeod at incompetech.com.
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a little bit back if you make a purchase using the link. It doesn’t cost you anything, but helps us to recover some of our costs!