Podcast – Episode 002
Show Notes For Episode 002 of the Rusty Fox Farm Podcast
Microphone Used: Fifine USB Microphone
- Mom’s Trekking XXL Socks on Ravelry.
- Matthew’s Winter Socks on Ravelry.
- Patons Kroy Bramble Stripes Socks on Ravelry. (I called this colorway Meadow Stripes, but it is actually Bramble Stripes.)
- Fabric Shack in Waynesville, Ohio.
- Taking Back The House Facebook Group. This is a closed group, but if you are interested in joining please contact me through the contact form at the top of this page.
- Moda Chestnut Street.
- Retro Aprons by Cindy Taylor Oates.
- Radio Flyer Town & Country Wagon.
- Radio Flyer wagon in its original state.
- Tomato Seed varieties from Victory Seeds: Tiny Tim, Beefsteak, Schiavone Italian Paste, Livingston’s Beauty
- The Bread Kitchen – Titli Nihaan
- In Defense Of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto by Michael Pollan
- Sabina Church of Christ Easter Services
The theme music is “Groundwork” by Kevin MacLeod at incompetech.com.
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a little bit back if you make a purchase using the link. It doesn’t cost you anything, but helps us to recover some of our costs!