Podcast – Episode 003
- 1967 Huffy – originally blue, but it’s pink!
- sixthreezero Women’s 26 Inch Beach Cruiser
- Ohio Amish Country
- Wind Turbine
- Midori Traveler
- Official Bullet Journal
- Lamy Safari Pink
- Platinum Preppy Pens
- Apron: Fabric used: Moda Chestnut Street. Pattern used: Retro Aprons by Cindy Taylor Oates.
- Radio Flyer Town & Country Wagon.
- Silhouette Cutting Machine
- Silhouette Vintage Strawberry Shortcake T-shirt Project
- Cook’s Illustrated Cookbook I ordered this directly from America’s Test Kitchen because they advertised it in an email. I did not realize it was published in 2011.
- In Defense Of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto by Michael Pollan
- Sabina Church of Christ Easter Services
- Floating Row Cover
- Iris Greeting Card Organizer
- Kraft Envelopes
- Zip Top Bags
- Botanical Interests
- Victory Seeds
The theme music is “Groundwork” by Kevin MacLeod at incompetech.com.
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a little bit back if you make a purchase using the link. It doesn’t cost you anything, but helps us to recover some of our costs!